Looking after your skin is the greatest anti-ageing prevention there is, so you can imagine how we flipped when we came across a scrub that’s taking Instagram by storm!
If you’re an avid Instagramer like us, there’s no doubt you’ve seen Kahve Skin on your explorer page. Inspired by the benefits of coffee and matcha, this antioxidant scrub is sold exclusively online and the perfect first step in your body care ritual. Not only does it leave your skin feeling silky soft, it rejuvenates it, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed. The best part? It’s locally produced in South Africa.
We’ve rounded up the top 9 reasons you need to add a scrub into your skincare regime.
- When oldskin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave skin looking dull, rough, and dry.
- The build-up of deadskin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne.
- Regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
- Helps prevent cellulite
- Help reduce the appearance of dark or age spots
- Allow your moisturizer to work better
- Help prevent ingrown hairs and make hair removal easier
- Smooth razor bumps
- Reduce stress
To order your Kahve scrub head to https://kahveskin.com/collections/all or follow them on Instagram @kahve.skin